March 16th-17th, 2014: St. Patrick's Day, or should I say Idea Day?

Do you ever feel like you have too many ideas inside your mind going at once? A swirl of ideas that jumble together and never come out of your head when you are ready for them. There is never enough time to complete the idea you have, or maybe you lack the supplies.  So, you take note of it for later but then you are left with this list of things you would love to do but there is only so much time in this world, and sometimes a nap is far more important that doing task on your list. Frustrating, yet satisfying at the same time.

This weekend I tried to find a nice balance between my creative outlets. I spent a part of the time working on a new scarf for my Etsy shop. I really need to get more items up for sale in my shop in order to get more attention. I welcome any ideas that you'd like me to give a shot but for right now I've only got the one solid it to sell.

This scarf is going to be an infinity scarf that I've made in the round. I'm not sure how it will turn out yet because I'm making the pattern up on my own. So far so good, I think.

I know scarves are starting to get out of season with spring finally springing. Can I just say that spring has needed to sprung weeks ago. I have been feeling the urge to be outdoors and in my garden for weeks. I've had the whole stir crazy feeling since I got home from the trip to LA for the Doctor Who convention Chad and I go to there. Having the lovely 80 degree weather there and then having to come back to Minnesota where the seasons are winter and pot hole season.

The need to garden has grown so much inside of me that I have been considering how I can start it inside without my cat trying to eat it. I'm hoping to get my hands on some possible refurbished wood so I can make a few shelves out of it. If I make said shelves I'm thinking of creating a neat little herb garden holder with it out of Romana's reach.

See. Once again another idea up their in my brain just waiting to get out. I'm going to go work on the other idea I worked on over the weekend, my story I'm writing!  Did a bit of research and wrote a paragraph that will most likely be completely changed later, but it's still thrilling!

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! It's the only day I have an excuse to deck myself in green. Wait, like I need an excuse to do that. Pssh.

No comments:

Post a Comment